The Northland Paddlers Alliance (NPA) is a 501c3 non-profit membership organization and a registered Paddle America Club (PAC) under the American Canoe Association (ACA).
We provide: advocacy, community, guidance, education, and greatest of all… a paddling partner in the Northland.
Paddle Duluth, an initiative of the NPA, aims to use paddlesports as a vehicle for promoting access, education, and recreation on the St. Louis River Estuary
- Expand access for human-powered watercraft in the Twin Ports and beyond.
- Promote opportunities for ALL Northlanders to experience the waterways we call home.
- Connect visitors with unforgettable on-water experiences.
- Support the protection and restoration of our fresh-water resources
- Advocate to government agencies and officials on behalf of paddlers across the Northland.
Looking for instruction?
Maybe a boat or board?
Look no further....
Northland Paddlers are always in need of partners,
click the link below to contact us!