The Northland Paddlers Alliance (NPA) is a 501c3 non-profit membership organization and a registered Paddle America Club (PAC) under the American Canoe Association (ACA).
Our Mission: Dedicated to expanding opportunities for human-powered paddle-craft in Northern Minnesota and Wisconsin.
We provide: advocacy, community, guidance, education, and greatest of all… a paddling partner in the Northland.
- Expand access for human-powered watercraft in the Twin Ports and beyond.
- Promote opportunities for ALL Northlanders to experience the waterways we call home.
- Connect visitors with unforgettable on-water experiences.
- Support the protection and restoration of our fresh-water resources
- Advocate to government agencies and officials on behalf of paddlers across the Northland.